4.20.2014

document the bump: 33 weeks.

now, I have a cold. lovely, right? it's driving me crazy! not only can I not lie down because of the acid reflux, but now I can't breathe either. lol...




how far along am I? 33 weeks.
weight gain? 140-142 lbs.
how am I feeling? eh, same old... it's been one thing after another, more or less, since I got pregnant. lol...
what am I thinking? the next 6 weeks needs to go really quickly - i'm starting to run out of patience...
what am I eating? lots of orange sherbet.
cravings? yoohoo, strawberry shortcake.
what am I looking forward to? d-day - delivery day, that is... something tells me, though, that this little guy's going to stay planted until I end up having to be induced. lol...
how's the little one doing? he's alright - getting bigger everyday.
what's on my to do list? I think, at this point, I've officially abandoned my to do list. we'll see if I ever actually get around to finishing it.
baby gaga says? "For all the weight and bulk you’re lugging around these days, you’d think your little champ would weigh more than a mere 4 pounds!" ya think? lol...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are too stinkin' CUTE!!! Hang in there gal - the best is yet to come...OK, D-Day, that is! Hope your Easter was relaxing - Tanya

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!