4.04.2014

project life: week 4 (01.19.14 - 01.25.14)

alrighty, week 4 is finished...

there's one more week left of january and then i'll probably start posting monthly, instead of weekly, so...

I finally figured out the easiest way to work on project life, atleast for me - I lay all the cards out on a piece of glass... mist, stamp, etc.

I add the pictures and titles, stitch everything down, and then add dimensional embellishments - flair, veneers, etc.




now, to master taking pictures of these pages. lol...

have a great night!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous PL spread and photos! Love the clean look of yout pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome spread, love the arrows! puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!