4.03.2014

document the bump: 31 weeks.

I've been playing catch up w/ project life this week - it's amazing how many pictures I've taken of the bump. guess I really don't have much of a life these days, do I? lol...


 
 

how far along am I? 31 weeks.
weight gain? 141-140 lbs. don't ask me how that happened...
how am I feeling? still haven't really gotten a break from the acid reflux. aside from that, though, not too bad.
what am I thinking? "I don't want to hear about the labor pains, just show me the baby." lol...
what am I eating? these days, I seem to have a habit of going to sheetz and getting a 6 inch turkey sub, mac 'n cheese, a yoohoo, and strawberry cheesecake.
cravings? orange sherbet push-ups. 
what am I looking forward to? the little guy's birthday.
how's the little one doing? the dr. says everything is just peachy.
what's on my to do list? the last two projects on my list are a rag strip quilt and the canvases for behind the crib. also on the agenda are to finish working through christy tomlinson's behind the art workshop and get project life caught up before the little guy makes his appearance
baby gaga says? "The heavy news: you can expect your miracle-gro muffin to gain about a half a pound of weight per week from now until about two weeks before birth." - can you say growth spurt? lol...
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Boy you have certainly popped since the last time I saw you...and you are looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!