4.08.2014

change: march 2014.

it's that time again - time to reflect on my one little word...




I'm due next month - can you believe that? I mean, I know it's still 8ish weeks, but... it's so weird to say next month.

the little guy's room is just about finished. I'm waiting on a few things I ordered from etsy and there are still a few creative projects I have in mind, but... for all intents and purposes, the little guy is good to go. someone asked me the other day what I still needed for him and I laughed - nothing... eventually, I need to pick up a few things from the grocery store - that's it.

we've wrapped up the first quarter of 2014 and I've published almost as many blog posts in these three months as what I did in the entirety of 2013. crazy!

I haven't been doing much except working on the little guy's room, though.

the whole scrapping more from kits and collections thing? yea, that never happened. I haven't been scrapping much at all.

really, my only goal for april is to start working through project life for 2014.

my motivation has been seriously lacking lately and i'm not sure why... pregnancy, maybe? hormones, possibly? not sure... I've been trying not to be too hard on myself, but... I miss having energy. lol...

at any rate, did you have energy and motivation towards the end of your pregnancy? leave me a comment and let me know.

have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. That is so crazy how quickly time has gone! I love your washi jars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually felt worse at the end of my pregnancies, just was unable to breathe and didn't do much! I definitely didn't scrap at those times! Best of luck, you're little one will soon be here!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!