3.30.2014

zonked...

for whatever reason, my printer isn't working, so... my original plans for tonight, which were to work on this year's project life, didn't end up happenin' - disappointing, to say the least.

since dh can't figure it out and I don't have the patience at this point, I figured i'd just scrap this picture that was left over from the crop in January. lol...




isn't he just adorable? silly boy seems to think he's human.

anything come between you and your plans lately? leave me a comment and tell me about it.

have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. What hasn't come between me and my plans? I give up on plans! LOL

    This page is cute though. I like the layered washi a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life always gets in my way. This weekend it was the WIFI. I was unable to get my pictures printed off my phone easily so I dug through a stack of already printed photos to work with.

    Such a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page! Like all your layers. Printers are a love/hate relationship at best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page, pinned it for later! love it!

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!