12.01.2013

studio sunday - our first christmas.

this page will go into our christmas story album. this is our first christmas together after we got married...




I used studio calico's magical paper line, bit and pieces of my studio calico december daily kit, and some odds - the doily, the red glitter thickers, and the wood veneer stars - from my stash.

I have lots of plans for december, so remember to check back. i'm planning on working on this album and I also started a december daily... this will be our last december as "just us" - you know, without any kids, so... I want to make sure I document everything.

are you making a december daily? are you working on a heritage-type album? leave me a comment and tell me what your plans are for december.

on a side note, i'm in the process of creating a blogging group on facebook - for arts & crafts bloggers to share their blogs and to encourage one another. i would love to see this group grow into a strong network of many bloggers supporting one another. if you'd like to come hang out with us, you can find it here: artsandcraftsbloggers facebook group. hope you'll join!


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout, the stamping and misting on your backgrounds is great! Trying my hand at December Daily for the first time, so we'll see how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, it's so nice to document BC (before children). I started scrapbooking after my son was born and I wish I had started sooner, I am doing two December mini albums this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet layout and I love what you did with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and the idea of scrapping before you have children. I only started after our daughter was born and she stars in about 80 percent of my layouts. Project Life is improving the balance a little though.

    ReplyDelete

hi! thanks for visiting dysfunctionally-functional and thanks so much for taking the time to let me know you were here by leaving a comment. it's always greatly appreciated!