12.21.2013

document the bump: 16 weeks.

ok, I have officially decided that I hate our lighting in this house... my camera does not like energy-efficient.

don't laugh too hard, but I've been taking these in my bathroom at work. lol...




how far along am I? 16 weeks.
weight gain? still 115lbs. not sure how that happened, but...  
how am I feeling? i'm finally starting to feel alright. i haven't had any migraines. i'm tired, but not so exhausted that i'm going home, sitting down, and passing out. mostly, i'm just really unmotivated and i'm not even sure how much of that is directly related to the pregnancy. 
what am I thinking? my due date is so close, yet so far away... we're just about half way there, but it feels like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant.  
how's the bump? it's crazy to think that i'm finally getting to the point where it's obvious, even in looser clothes. i am definitely pregnant. i know what you're thinking - seeing the ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat didn't give it away? um, no... now, i finally look and feel pregnant. 
what am I eating? chili cheese dogs and cheese fries - not very healthy, i know... 
cravings? the hot dog shoppe, ofcourse.
what am I looking forward to? my next ob appt. on january 2. 
what's on my to do list? i want to buy some basic quilting supplies as soon as i know if the little one is a girl or a boy. i also need to start working my way through all of my scrapbooking supplies - not sure what to keep and what to get rid of. lol... 
baby gaga says? "One of the most anticipated moments in pregnancy is the "quickening" or the first time you undeniably feel your child move inside of you" - yea, not-so-patiently waiting...



1 comment:

  1. You have to do what you can to make it work - even if it's at work! LOL!
    Congratulations - how exciting <3

    ReplyDelete